Country Girl

Country Girl
If you got a problem with somebody being Country, then chances are that we won't get along.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Goodbye 2011.....Hello 2012!

Usually, when a new year is aproaching, I don't think anything about it. We're going into another year and I'm getting one year older, so why should I care? Have you ever felt that way?

I no longer feel that way. The new year is going to be a good time for me. I am going to completely renew myself for the better. I am going to excersise more and eat healthier and be a nicer and outgoing person.

Those are basically my new year's resolutions. Do you have any?


I am welcoming 2012 with opening arms and yes, I have heard about what most Americans(I think it's only American's that are saying this) believe that the world is going to end in 2012, somewhere around this time next year.

Do I believe it?
No.

In Scientific terms, the world isn't supposed to end until the sun is 50 billion years old and blows up. The sun is only 25 billion years old so we've got a ways to go.

In religion terms, mine being Christian, the world could end at any time but when it does, we will heard trumpets and God will return and take all his believers to heaven.  We never know when this may happen.

It could be five seconds.
Five minutes.
Five hours.
Five days.
Five weeks.
Five months.
Five years.
Five thousand years.
Five million years.
Five billion years.

We have no clue.

I am going to make 2012 the best year of my life and since I will be starting high school next year, I hope that it will be the best year. I will let all of you know.

Quick questions:

Do you believe in 2012?
What are your plans for 2012?


My answers:
No.
I'm going to high school for the first time and I am going to the beach for the first time.



Are you ready to embrace 2012 with open arms? Tell me.


No comments:

Post a Comment