Country Girl

Country Girl
If you got a problem with somebody being Country, then chances are that we won't get along.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Gettin' Started.

Hello Wonderful person that decided that they want to read something about me! That bear over there(I named him Scooter) wanted to see who was reading something that I was posting so I let him see you! He says hey!

Haha, anyway, if you can't already tell, I am a little big weird. No scratch that, I am a whole lot weird. I'm like a mixer of everything. I am Country(That's a big part of me) but I'm a nerd, emo(emotional) all combined. I guess that's why I'm so hyper all the time, I'm not really sure about that though. That might have something to do with my parents.

I am new to this blog thing but I've wanted a blog for a while and I think I've figured this site out. It's easier than the other's that I've tried before so I'm not even getting into detail over them. It's already forgotten.

I am a creative writer, I write most of my time. That's the part of me that is a nerd. I have an account on this website where I post my stories/writing on and I think my fans like them. I have so far...144 fans, I believe. I'm not sure. I never imagined in a million years that I would have over one hundred people following me on that website. I guess I kind of got lucky. I read a lot on that website too. That's my nerd.

I am emotional because I can get real deep, real fast. I have my opinions on things and I'm literally not afraid to express them. I believe strongly in everything I do and if I want to be wild and crazy, then I will. If I want to sit down and have a deep conversation with someone, then I won't hesitate to try. I am very passionate about everything that I am and stand for so if somebody tries to mess with that then I won't think twice about standing up for myself. Simple, really.

The biggest part of myself is being Country. I grew up in the country, I have the accent, and I believe that all Country people are amazing people. I am considered a Redneck but being Redneck and Country are the exact same thing in my mind. My whole family is Country and I love them to peices. I could go on and on about being Country but I'm not going to waste your time.

So I'm gettin' started on this website and I am going to post something at least once a day. That's my promise.

Merry(early) Christmas! 3 more days!

Quick question:
       Who is country, has dark hair, has recently got her ears peirced, has ten fingers, and is really excited about Christmas?

Answer:
       THIS GIRL RIGHT HERE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment