Country Girl

Country Girl
If you got a problem with somebody being Country, then chances are that we won't get along.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Christmas(:

Okay, so guess what people?



I GOT MYSELF A NEW DAG GUM COMPUTER!

Like seriously, it's amazing. I've got Microsoft Office Word and a webcam and everything! I am completely and utterly in love with my new Putter! I shall have to put a name on it.


Umm....


Um........

Let me think...........



Hold on a minute..........


PUNKIN!!

I call my best friend Punkin so might as well call my computer that as well. The internet on this is really fast too. Lol awesome!!(;

Wanna know something else?


 Thats my daddy, me (big girl) and my sister!

Webcam!

I love the Webcam but it just doesn't have effects on it. Mama's gonna have to buy it and I don't want her to do that. She's already paid over 300 dollars for this computer and an extra twenty dollars might throw her cheap butt over the edge.

But I love my mama to death for buying me this new computer.

It's all that I could ask for and more.

Anyway, I'm going to go and play more on Punkin! B

BUH-BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment