Country Girl

Country Girl
If you got a problem with somebody being Country, then chances are that we won't get along.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

POOPED

I'm tired-er than a chicken running away from McDonalds. No joke..

Ive been out shopping all day with my grandma(which I call her Nanny (: ) my mama, and my sister.

YOU KNOW WHAT MY DADDY TO GO DO?

HUH?

HE GOT TO SPEND THE MORNING WITH MY COUSIN! ONE OF MY FAVORITE COUSINS! BOOOOO!

Well, I got to spend all yesterday evening with my cousin so WHOOPIE! I was acting all hyper around him and I usually don't do that.

He either thinks I'm weirder or he loves me more :P

I think he loves me more.

Of course he does!

I was dancing to the music he was playing in his truck and he told me that i was too young to dance.

PPSSSHHTTTT!

I am the dancing machine. This fat girl..

you know, me? Because I got a little extra fluff..


I got some sick dance moves!!
You should watch me get down!

It's awesome and apparently hilarious because my mama laughs everytime I dance :P

I had my friend Kim with me so ...yeah..

I was pretending to fight with her and my cousin, Tommy, pretended to arrest me.....

since he's a cop.........

and Kim died of laughter!

He actually pinned me against the truck and everything!!

Oh well, I'm going to work with him as a cop one day. He's gonna be my partner in crime!

Tommy and my Daddy don't want me to be a cop because Tommy does dangerous stuff and all that and they really don't want me getting into that.

But if I'm with Tommy then I ain't gotta worry about nothing because he ALWAYS carries a gun and his badge on him.

Someone tackles or tries to shoot me with Tommy around...



IT'S GONNA BE ON LIKE MY MAMA ON HER COMPUTER!

Hahahahahahahahahhah(:


I'm funny!



It snowed this morning! :O It only flurried though. I was driving down the road....

well, my mama was driving, I was in the passengers seat..


because you know I'm not old enough to drive....

LEGALLY.

and i began screaming SNOOOOWWWW!! :D

Epic.


So yeah I'm so tired that I'm nodding off right here...

in my seat...


on the couch...



next to my mama.........



SO YEAH !


I should be a comedian but Imma be a cop(:


BYE!


****No pictures in this presentation sorry, I'm lazy and sleepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment