Country Girl

Country Girl
If you got a problem with somebody being Country, then chances are that we won't get along.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Don't Let 'em Say....

When you hear of bullying, what do you think?  Do you think that it's been talked about too much and that it's literally getting too old? Do you think that you're the main cause of bullying because you're mean to everybody? Or do you feel like a Victim?

You want to know what I think of when I hear the word bullying?

I think of the kids that are too scared to be themselves and some to even talk because they know that whatever they do they are going to be judged for it.

I think of the teens that are contemplating suicide because people don't like them.

I think of the tears shed daily and the people trying to hold it in for the sake of being strong.

Flock Society and it's judgemental ways. People should be themselves because that in general, is more beautitful than most gorgeous painting.

Bullying needs to be exterminationed. Slowly fading but being covered in a layer to prevent it from coming.

I'm taking a stand to make sure that I'm not going to be a victim of bullying and the people around me aren't mentally or physically suffering from the virus that has spread across my amazing country.

I'm hoping that there are more people like me, wanting to change the world with one baby step at a time.

There is a fine line between staying strong and having a meltdown and people are flirting with it.

Don't let 'em say that you aren't worth anything because I promise you that you are.
Don't let 'em say that you aren't pretty enough because you're beautiful. God wouldn't have made you if he didn't think you were.
Don't let 'em say that you aren't good enoug because being imperfect is what life's all about.

Perfect is boring.

Need someone to talk to? I'm here. I'll give the best advice I can and maybe make some new friends along the way.

Help me save the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment