Country Girl

Country Girl
If you got a problem with somebody being Country, then chances are that we won't get along.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Girls , Girls , Girls , GET ON MY NERVES!

Yes , I knw that I am a chick and I am probably going against my own Gender by saying this but literally , Girls get on my last effin' nerves!

Now , I am about to write a however-page-long rant about what I think about girls & how they act. Just because I am saying these do not mean that I am implying this to you. I am not targeting any girl in particular (if I do then I will own up to it ) But I am saying that this goes for most of the girl population.

Let the ranting begin.......

So , girls these days are raised based upon Competition. We HAVE to be the prettiest , smartest , the one with the big boobs , the one with the boys hanging around them all the time. It's just the way we think & I will be honest & say that I once thought that.

But I don't anymore.

Most girls that live in my area , wear things that honestly should only be worn in a strip club. They wear shirts that show every bit of chest they got & wear shorts that dang near show their butt. They call it cool.....wanna know what I call it , Slutty!

No girl wants to hang around another girl just because that chicks boobs or butt is hanging out. To be honest , i wouldn't even bother to talk to that girl.

Wanna know why?

I wouldn't wanna be around that type of person.

But here's what I don't get......

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that most girls want to be in a serious, long, committed relationship.  They want the good guy that will treat them like a Princess. Right?

Then why would you wear stuff that makes only the jerks that want to get in your pants attracted to you?

Someone asked me the other day why I dress like a boy ( mainly because I only wear sweat pants, jeans , and guys t-shirts) & I responded with , "It's comfortable & I'd rather have a boy chase me because he wants to know me & have a really amazing relationship than have to chase somebody that would only want me for one night."

The girl that asked me was a slut.

That shut her up.

So there is my point. I am so mad about girls wearing revealing clothes these days. It gets on my nerves so bad.

& If a boy really wanted a girl , then he should have the guts to make sure no other man got her. Not wait it out or nothing.

It just gets on my nerves how effed up society is.


I'm done ranting...... maybe.... I might put a part 2 I don't know xD

No comments:

Post a Comment